You probably already know how to stay healthy and fit, but it remains a great challenge for all of us to sustain those healthy lifestyle habits on a daily basis. Stress and a busy life can lead to making the wrong choices.
A healthy lifestyle means doing healthy things
The Company Wellbeing Challenge helps you to make the right choices. If you want to develop a healthy lifestyle with sustainable results, you need the right knowledge, time and support.
During 4 weeks, The Company Wellbeing Challenge challenges you and your colleagues to take a closer look at 7 healthy habits, which will determine your general health, energy levels and quality of life.
Take your time and discover!
Participating in the Company Wellbeing Challenge does not require any extra valuable time, only an open and positive intention to change 7 daily healthy habits that have a direct impact on your health, your mood, your concentration and your general well-being.
These are the 7 themes we deal with during the Challenge:
2. fast sugars
6. exercise rituals
These are some of the results you may expect:
• You will be more aware of your health
• You will feel fitter and more flexible
• You will have better focus
• You will be able to empty your mind
• You will have a better sleep
• You will feel more relaxed
• You will experience less stress
• You will have the motivation to continue the healthy habits
How to participate?
• Get access to the inscription form below to confirm your participation in the Company Wellbeing Challenge.
• Take part in the Challenge kick-off that will take place in your company. During this interactive workshop of maximum 1 hour we explain how the Company Wellbeing Challenge can contribute to a healthy lifestyle, more energy and less stress.
• After the kick-off you will have access to the Company Wellbeing Platform with an overview of the 7 challenges and all the tools needed to start with the Challenge: detailed explanation, exercises, check list, shopping list … The 7 themes covered during the Challenge are: breakfast, sugars, water, breathing, sleep, exercise rituals and digital detox.
• Weekly newsletter with additional inspirational tips for finding a healthy work-life balance both on physical, mental, emotional and spiritual level.
• Access to the private Company Wellbeing Challenge Facebook page to share experiences with other companies and participants
• Bonus: E-book The Wheel4Balance + contest question
• Extra surprise for all enthusiastic participants!
Use the inscription form and confirm your participation in the Company Wellbeing Challenge.
Add “firstname.lastname@example.org” to your contact list to prevent our emails going into your spam box.